Friday 27 December 2013


PROJECT 3

OBJECT CREATION : A FREE - FORM SCULPTURE

- The theme of the sculpture is ' HARMONY '
-  The maximum size of the sculpture is 250 mm ( width ), 300 mm ( length  , 450 mm ( height )
- The project issued is 23 September 2013
- The submission date is 30 September 2013 ( Monday )






-This is the rapid project that I had did..I don't have enough to complete my sculpture but I'm trying best to do it..finally it became like the above pic..Actually I'm very sad with my work..never mind ..the past is past..for the next project I must do much better than this project..

STRUCTURAL MODEL OF FUNCTIONAL SPACE

- The scale for the model is 1 : 5 
- 3 students must be in one group from same major
- We are required to produce a structural model of a WOODEN L- SHAPE seating object that combines a table and chairs 
- The size of the L-shape seating should not be more than 2.8 m * 2.0 m * 1.2 m ( length * width * height ) dimension
- The theme of the seating object is 'UNITY '
- The submission date is 7 October 2013

The place to put the  chair..




Firt time stay back at studio

The scenery at the dawn from the studio




BACK VIEW


SIDE VIEW

FRONT VIEW

Finally we have submit our model..yay

my groupmate..hazwani and amalina

I'm very happy having my time with them..I gain new knowledge for making model and great time at studio huhu..






No comments:

Post a Comment