Friday 27 December 2013

PROJECT 1

ME , MYSELF AND 1

Stewardship

-  We need to sketch our own face ( self potrait ) with a pencil (black and white )
 We need to sketch their own face (self-portrait) with a pencil (black & white) The portrait should not be more than 100mm x 100mm size
- We also need to write some descriptions about themselves, by describing their 
  •    Personal background
  •   How we see ourselves in 5 years later
  •   As an architect / interior designer / urban & regional planner / building surveyor / building technologist / quantity surveyor / or construction manager, what can they contribute for the betterment of the built environment
- The descriptions should be hand-written (pen ink) using ‘uppercase architectural lettering’.


My sketches

Personal Logo

  •            Students need to create a ‘PERSONAL LOGO’ (as their ‘personal branding’) that best reflects their personality and strengths.
  •                 The logo design should contain a maximum of 3 colours.
  •       Students also need to clarify the design of the logo by describing the rationales for design elements used (such as line, shape, form, colour etc).
  •    The descriptions should be hand-written using ‘uppercase architectural lettering’(pen ink) and the logo design should not be more than 200mm x 200mm size.


MY pERSONAL LOGO

finally done ...I have my own logo.. It very hard to me because I didn't know about the sketches and I'm lack of an idea about the logo..huhu..but It was really fun to sketch my own face haha..Now , I was realize that it was very difficult to sketch our own faces even though we always look at our face every minute...I'm very respect  to artist that can sketch people's faces..they are very AMAZING and WOW..





No comments:

Post a Comment